Flood Insurance in Macon and Forsyth, GA
PROTECTING PROPERTY OWNERS AGAINST FLOOD RISKS.
Weather can be unpredictable, but your protection against flooding and damages doesn’t have to be. We are a part of the very same community you are and understand your risks and what you need to stay protected. When choosing your coverage we make sure you understand your protection against risk. The benefit of choosing SourceOne is we are here with you, as an independent agency we keep our clients and our community close to us and we make sure that you’re protected against damages.
WHAT IS COVERED?
Flood insurance is regulated and controlled by the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), this governed by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). This means that there are predetermined coverage's offered and are setup to keep you covered in all areas. However, this can be difficult to navigate through your protection against risk. We have many years of experience with this product and can walk you through your policy easily and at the same time, keeping you informed.
- The insured building and its foundation
- Electrical and plumbing systems
- Central air conditioning equipment, furnaces and water heaters
- Refrigerators, cooking stoves and built-in appliances such as dishwashers
- Permanently installed carpeting over unfinished flooring
- Permanently installed paneling, wallboard, bookcases and cabinets
- Window blinds
- Detached garages (up to 10 percent of building property coverage); detached buildings (other than garages) require a separate building property policy
- Debris removal
- Personal belongings
- Drapes or window treatments
- air conditioners
- microwave ovens and dishwashers
- Carpets that are not covered by Home Insurance
- washers and dryers
- freezers and the food in them
- Certain valuable items such as original artwork and furs (up to $2,500)
Taking all of this in can be overwhelming or confusing let our experienced professionals make this easy for you.