Your home may be the single largest investment you’ll ever make. SourceOne Insurance and Benefits Group will shop our various carriers to provide the coverage you need at the best value. Protection against the loss of your personal property and physical damage to your home are important to you and can best be addressed by one of our insurance professionals.
SourceOne Insurance and Benefits Group will prove our value to you by providing the proper coverage at the best cost for you!
SourceOne Insurance and Benefits Group offers policies for the many different housing types available:
- Owner-Occupied homes
- Condominium units
- Mobile homes & Manufactured homes
- Vacation homes & cabins
- Dwellings held for rental
A homeowner’s insurance policy is a combination of property and liability coverage and is tailored to meet specific needs for your protection and budget. Typical coverage includes:
- Dwelling: Your coverage is based on the cost to replace your structure with similar quality materials and workmanship, which can be significantly different from the dwelling’s assessed or market value.
- Other Structures: Detached structures on your property such as a garage or storage shed are covered, usually at 10% of the insured amount of your home.
- Personal Property: This covers your personal belongings, special limits may apply.
- Loss of Use: Additional living expenses (those above and beyond your normal living expenses) incurred if your dwelling is temporarily unusable because of a loss.